Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Efficiently manage bookkeeping and inventory
- Simplify cash flow management
- Control fixed assets
- Process bank reconciliations and collections
- Work with multiple currencies, locations, legal entities, or companies
Supply Chain Management
- Tailor approval workflow processes
- Manage inventory
- Improve your responsiveness
- Pursue new market opportunities
- Work more efficiently with partners
- Boost efficiency of production orders
- Improve supply planning
- Stay agile and respond quickly to customer demands
- Manage capacity requirements planning more effectively
- Manage budgets
- Create custom reports using step-by-step wizards
- Consolidate reports easily
- Look for trends and relationships
- Increase collaboration and share knowledge
- helps you plan and manage jobs and projects
- With support for budgeting, billing, and resource management.
- Manage project costs efficiently by tracking resource expenses and usage, planning capacity, and predicting availability.
- Make confident informed decisions based on comprehensive information.
- Monitoring projects effectively.
Sales and Marketing
- NAV can give people in your organization access to accurate, up-to-date information
- Everyone in your organization can get the information they need to interact with customers in a profitable way and make smart decisions based on accurate information about every contact.
- Automate routine sales, marketing, and customer-service tasks.
request a call back.
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.